Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bon Appetit!

Breath of FireImage via Wikipedia
Hosted by Super Nintendo.

Ooh! This morning Mom made us Cream of Tweet, by Beak Appétit. And we got to go outdoors again! It's the last time for awhile, per Mom, as it's supposed to get cold again this week. We won't get much more Cream of Tweet, either, as the company went out of business, and we're down to our last bag. Larry Bird doesn't care--he won't eat hardly anything besides seed--but I do. I like Cream of Tweet.

But what I really wanted to tell you about today is the Breath of Fire. It's this new thing Mom learned at meditation class today. She huffs and puffs and sucks her belly in real hard and fast and then pooches it out again and claims it removes toxins from the body and will give her more energy. She takes it pretty seriously: She got kind of offended when I told her it was also the name of a video game for kids.

I worry about her, sometimes. I mean, if I breathed like that I'd fall over in a dead faint! Not to mention, it's totally not dignified.

Riley,
Éminence grise



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment